Updated: Dec 22, 2021
During the early morning hours of Monday, December 13, 2021, I had a short prophetic dream regarding The P.H.S. and the $325. There were only three scenes in this dream, but I deem that’s enough to establish an interpretation thereof. Since finances are one of my wheelhouses, I try to pay close attention when I receive a revelatory download regarding the same.
I was inside a large building looking for old receipts and gathering up odds and ends of things that belonged to me. A woman named Irene, whose countenance was serious, approached me and said, “A subscription to The Penny Hoarder will be $325.00.” I didn’t reply to Irene as I thought this was such an odd comment.
Another unnamed woman walked toward Irene and asked her if she would like to go have coffee. The sense I had was that the unnamed woman would be buying coffee for both of them.
In the last scene of the dream, I walked down a small flight of steps as I continued to look for receipts, etc.
End of dream.
Prophetic Symbolism/Thoughts Pertaining To This Short Dream:
#1. P.H.S. = Penny Hoarder Subscription.
#2. It was given to me on the 13th day of December. Thirteen is symbolic of rebellion, sin, backsliding, apostasy, corruption, defection, and depravity.
#3. Here is a link that describes the history of The Penny Hoarder. Its main focus is distributing articles about earning, saving, and managing money.
Disclaimer regarding The Penny Hoarder: I am merely stating what someone said in a dream.
#4. The meaning of Irene’s name is as follows:
“Literal Meaning: Peace (Greek)
Suggested Character Quality: Peaceful Spirit
Suggested Lifetime Scripture Verse: John 14:27, ‘Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.’”
#5. In this dream, I was walking through a building gathering up old receipts and things that belonged to me.
#6. The third, unnamed woman in the dream invited Irene to have coffee with her. Symbolisms for coffee are fellowship and communion; revelation as a stimulant.
Prophetic Insights For Daily Living:
· Warning bells have been sounding for quite some time now regarding hyperinflation.
On August 13, 2020, I authored a blog post titled “Prophetic Dream #1 Featuring Silver Coins” which spoke of hyperinflation.
Here’s the weblink to revisit it: https://sheilaeismann.com/prophetic-dream-1-featuring-silver-coins/
Prophetic Dream #1 Featuring Silver Coins
· If people normally subscribe to The Penny Hoarder to receive insight on how to earn, manage, and save money, the rate of subscribers could skyrocket when hyperinflation really accelerates.
· In reviewing the history and background of The Penny Hoarder, I was unable to determine if the publication had always been free. If that was the case, a $325.00 price tag for an annual subscription is quite exorbitant. What this could infer is advertisers are no longer able to place their ads in the publication due to consumers no longer being able to afford their products.
· If something that’s normally free or sells for a cheap price ultimately skyrockets, how much will a cup of coffee cost?
· In this dream, I was rounding up old receipts and things that belonged to me inside a large building. While it’s a chore sometimes to retain receipts, this could serve as a reminder, so we don’t have to spend time at a later date trying to locate them if necessary.
· In the last scene of the dream, I was walking down some steps which indicates losing one’s heart in a situation.
· God could have placed anyone to speak to me in the dream. The scripture verse accompanying Irene’s name reminds us that through Jesus Christ we have peace. Our hearts are not to be troubled or afraid no matter what is going on in the world.
As you read this blog post, what thoughts or directives come to mind?
Bottom Line For This Finance Dream
Regardless of how high inflation soars, Jesus will always be the Prince of Peace, and The Blessed Controller of All things.
Our encouragement comes from Hebrews 13:5, “Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
May any economic challenge only increase our faith in Jesus our Lord and His promise to never leave us nor forsake us.
Sheila Eismann, Prophetic Seer, Blogger, Author & Teacher, publishes her weekly blog posts endeavoring to encourage others through God’s word. Her writings include teaching and instructions on how to apply prophetic insights for daily living.
Please subscribe to receive new blog posts on her website at www.sheilaeismann.com by clicking the “Subscribe” button in the far upper right-hand corner of her Home webpage.
Photo via Pixabay with textual additions by the author.